There are many ways to be good stewards with our time, money and scrapbooking supplies.
*Using up scraps
*Creating with what you already have on hand
*Making your own embellishments
I love trying to be a good steward and want to share even more ways. Share your favorite stewardship tip and be eligible for a $50 shopping spree in the Faithfully Yours store, as well as a $25 shopping spree! Plus every entry will receive a free ebook entitled “Time Management for Creative People”.
Ideas for the kind of tips I’m looking for:
- Make your own ________ (glimmer mist, glue dots, pearl flourishes)
- Ideas on how to use ________(tags, borders, buttons, leftovers)
- Organizing your supplies using everyday household items. (jars, baskets)
- Old tool used a new way.
- Old patterned paper made new.
- Dollar Store makeover
***if you have a tip for anything already mentioned above, go ahead and submit it!
What your tip should include:
- As much detail as possible
- Step by step instructions if necessary
- Cost if you are submitting a DIY project or recipe.
- Short bio and link to your blog.
Would love for you to include (but not necessary):
- photos of steps
- photos of finished project or item
How To Enter
- Submit your stewardship tips by emailing me at Dawn@FaithfullyYours.net
- You may enter as many tips as you would like, but only one per email.
- Include your name and use an email we can reach you at if we have questions or to contact you if you win.
- Submit your tip by April 20, 2012
- First prize of a $50 shopping spree will be chosen for the best and most unique stewardship tip.
- A $25 shopping spree will be randomly chosen from all entries.
- Every entry will also receive a free gift-Time Management for Creative People ebook.
- Winners will be announced in Faithfully Yours ezine the following Friday, April 27.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email notification.
- If the original winner has not responded within 48 hours, another winner will be selected.
- May or may not be used on the Faithfully Yours blog for Stewardship Saturday.
- Credit will be given for tip in the form of a short bio and link to your blog.
- Tips will be compiled into a downloadable ebook. All submissions will receive a complimentary copy.
The Faithfully Yours Stewardship Tips contest is open to anyone who (i) is a legal U.S. resident, and (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations. Faithfully Yours has the right to refuse submissions based on content or entrant conduct. Faithfully Yours has the right to publish the entrant’s Stewardship Tips on the Faithfully Yours blog as well as digital assets.