Are you looking for quick ideas to incorporate your faith in your albums? Here are a few suggestions to get you started faithbooking today!
- Use verses/scripture-You can find verses ready to go in the form of stickers, printouts, die cut sheets, scrapbook paper etc. Another great resource is to use a scripture concordance and look up a verse based on the topic of your page.
- Journaling-Simply tell the details about the photo on your page while describing how God was there the whole time!
- Photos-Take pictures of VBS, a church picnic, youth group activites, etc. In the future, your children can look back and remember their Christian upbringing and God’s faithfulness.
- Title-The title tells what the whole page is about in one short instance. Make the most of it!
- Embellishments-Christian words/verses as mentioned above, but also symbols such as a cross, on ribbon slides, ribbons, tags, etc.
How do you add your faith to your albums?