Today I have a special treat for you. Perhaps you are like me and keep putting off getting started with your Bible journaling. If this is you, today’s free Bible journaling page may be just the thing to jumpstart your journey.
|It is actually a page from the Inspire Bible. (Mine is on the way!)
The Inspire Bible contains over 400 illustrations. This is a great way to get started and has plenty of space to add your own once you are more familiar with your style of Bible journaling.
So while I’m waiting for mine to arrive, I can color and get into the Word. I’m also hoping by doing so it will inspire me to keep going. (hee hee, see what I did there?)
Download your free Bible journaling page here.
- Cut out the artwork. Color in and tuck in your Bible. This is a great option if you are concerned about “messing” up your Bible.
- Highlight words or verse that stand out to you.
- Add notes in left margin based on your study.
- Add your own artwork in left margin.
Since this is a single printout it is a great way to get started on your Bible journaling.
- while waiting for your Bible to arrive
- to practice and alleviate any fears of starting
- instead of an actual Bible
Here is that download link again. Free Bible Journaling page
Let me know what you do with it and be sure to share in the Facebook group.
P.S. Got a Bible journal page to share? Inspire others! Submit here.